Friday, January 9, 2009

a day at home

A day at home consists of food, sleep, and schoolwork with the ever pleasant interruptions made by family members. Like right now, when I'm suppose to be working on school work, Han is sitting beside me talking about knitting. Now I have to admit, writing this blog is not school, but I need to practice my writing skills ;-). So, lets talk about knitting... I should learn how to knit, it would improve my life greatly! and how would it improve my life? well I could make clothes for all my children, socks for my family, and my mom would be proud of me!!!! okay forget it, I shouldn't learn how to knit, but I think it would be great fun to learn like just a little bit. Ahhh well, Han has just left so I should get back to my schoolwork while I can. Have a great day....

~lon

1 comment:

  1. Man, knitting is the bomb. I love it because it can be mindless or complicated, and you can do it when you're bored or you can learn some really cool new stitch to grow your brain. So you should learn...check out some knitting store, because they have sweet togetherness and community knitting jams.

    ReplyDelete